Sales Executive - SLED-NY/CT, OH, IL
EFCO Consultants Inc New York, New York, United States
Our Client is an innovative security-as-a-service vendor that delivers data protection solutions that help medium- and large-sized organizations protect their data from attack and enable them to effectively meet the complex and evolving regulatory compliance and data governance mandates that have been spawned from highly publicized data breaches.
Positioned by Gartner in the Leaders Quadrant in its 2014 Magic Quadrant, delivers an integrated suite of on-demand data protection solutions spanning threat management, regulatory compliance, data governance, and secure communications—all of which are based on a common security-as-a-service platform.
Simply put, their solutions help organizations to:
- Keep malicious content out of their environments
- Prevent the theft or inadvertent loss of sensitive information
- Collect, securely retain, govern and discover sensitive data for compliance and litigation support
- Securely communicate and collaborate on sensitive data with customers, partners and suppliers see less
email security, cloud-based email and file archiving, email encryption, data loss prevention, information governance, protection from targeted attacks, Security-as-a-Service, SaaS
Our Client is seeking a self-starting highly motivated sales professional to join Their successful and growing Named Accounts – SLED organization. This team helps State, Local Government, and Educational organizations throughout the United States and the world protect their most sensitive data. Our new team member will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and will have extensive experience as a trusted advisor to CISOs, CIOs, and other C-level executives. This role will target accounts in a region based in either, NY/CT, OHIO, ILL. The SALES EXECUTIVE SLED will team up with Their world-class Sales Engineering Organization and Their channels team to introduce Their Client’s Solutions to new customers, as well as to expand their presence with companies who are already part of Their existing customer base.
- Have the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business.
- Strive to both penetrate net new accounts as well as to expand their presence with existing customers by introducing them to the rest of their security portfolio.
- Partner with the channel organization in order to secure new share of the security market.
- Team up with their Sales/Systems Engineering team to prepare account strategies and plans, and to deliver outstanding product demos and proof of concept programs to prospects and customers.
What you bring to the team
- We are looking for an enterprise sales professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a field sales role selling to large the State, local, and Higher Education markets.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience selling Enterprise Security or Information Technology products, but if you’re a “rockstar” from a different industry, we still want to talk to you!
- Must have a proven and demonstrable track record of exceeding sales goals
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM tools strongly preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
Base Plus Incentive Compensation Plus Accelerators Plus Options Plus Full Benefits